Sunday, July 23, 2006

church day...



my precious w330 cellgroup..

Great day today at CITY HARVEST CHURCH..so cooL, the most happening church in Asia. Second largest church in Asia too. Feel so great praising and worshipping Him. Went Expo early in the morning with a stomach pain, then i asked God to take it away and since then, i had not even shit yet till now...praise the Lord. Pastor Kong Hee is back...all back from taiwan and it was overwhelming Emerge in Taiwan. Amen! God's heaven on earth! Deliverance next week...Goodbye Lucifer

Came my house for a game of mahjong then Darling and Qixian left home for rest.

Having school tomorrow already, feeling excited but bit moody though because its been almost a year of not schooling. So hope God has good things planned ahead for me...

thank God for today for the wonderful works he had done. Amen...!

4 Comments:

Blogger ILLstate said...

God Bless

8:36 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

he asked me to tag him, so here I am. HAHA. I myself dont like people to tag this way but I did it anyway. OH BRUDDER. LOVE LOVE TRUCKLOADS.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tmr will be an awesome day1 in sch yep!

10:19 PM  
Blogger david the muzekman said...

yo yo yo my drummer! haha.. change ur blogskin! modify it!! haha!!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home