Wednesday, April 25, 2007

its OVER.....!

assessment is finally o0o0oooooVER......! i feel good...! to know that nadia is actually my assessor, and she said; HANXIANG ah... not bad ah... =) hearing that is really a relieve for me...i'm having high hopes of going to first year of visual comm...but the problem now its that there is another course that i'm interested, technical theater arts. sounds chim right..but it has things to do with stage, sound and lighting...its like so fun and i'm like equally interested about it...how how how? but anyway, everything comes to consideration when my results come..hopefully is what nadia said. not bad..though i dun look forward to A but at least a pass to the next level for me is already happy for me...! great day today and my birthday is coming...! haha..am one year older already and like any parents would say; 'you are old enough to think for yourself already'. never change...! hahahaa..

happily living on this earth..

Captain America...0.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home