Sunday, March 23, 2008

sun-day

Sunday is family day! whether its blood related or not, as long as i treat you as a family member, you are on my sunday(s). 
this sunday is bloody sunday! because its spending time with my blood-related kin. -_- okay its lame!
we went to Sin Ming Rd for BatKutTeh. FINALLY!!! 
 
looking at the white pork ribs, smelling the pepper from the soup, looking at the fatty pig's trotters, and the dark sauce duck!! i wouldn't wait to finish the entire table of food! 
 
 
sucking and licking, drinking and sipping... ... non-stop!
refilling and drinking away!
ah!! heaven!!
after a delicious breakfast, we went to Asian Civilisation Museum. there was a Nalanda Exhibition, and its free admission. just our luck! 
happy parents!

then we drove over to the Singapore Flyer. wa0o! its doesn't look huge looking afar, but its damn huge when standing under a 165m tall structure. 
 
w00o..soon we went over to grandma's place. bought her KFC and MaCdonald's, because she has been craving from it for quite some time. missed her badly, because its been quite awhile since i last went there. she looks better everyday. =)
headed home, changed and went swimming together, swam my freestyle as usual. 
...
...
...
But something unusual happened when i was swimming my 6th lap, a girl around my age was trying to compete with me with freestyle! not bad i would say! we started off together, i thought she's gonna win me because she's beside me at the first quarter, but soon she was all gone behind me. But i'm impressed! i asked my mum whether she saw what happened and she said the girl struggled trying to win me. she's not bad looking though i can't see her properly with her goggles on. when after bathing, i didn't get to see her around the pool. sad. hope to see her again. i'm totally impressed by her!
(*its hard to see girls my age still into swimming.)  sad-_-
but anyway, this is a summary of my different styles:
frogstyle= i can't kick anymore, my knee hurts. frogstyle is going extinction for me.
butterfly= still getting the hang of it, just a bit more stamina.
backstroke= working on it. never done much before.
freestyle= best of all! no problem at all.
(i'm kind of sad that my knee is causing me some disturbance in my life.)

happy still. =)
hanX-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home