Friday, July 25, 2008

Xian is working..
Stel is working/studying..
Clair is studying/dating..
TYC is studying/917..
Sis is working..
Adil is serving national service..
Hanyong is studying..
been home all this while for at least like 3wks..everyone is busy with their own stuff..i'm so bored at home..i couldn't find anyone to spent time with..
other than that..the sun isn't helping..its either raining or cloudy..there is nothing i can do with the swimming pool or even the beach bench..
so to keep myself occupied..i learnt to cook food for my family..i would do some orange juice, or sandwiches for my mum..
depleted my account..no money now! dun have any money to go anywhere..dun even have enough credits in my EZlink to go out even.. no money to go play volleyball too..sad..
so i've been working out with dumbbells and push-ups and sit-ups..
now i need to draw and read..baybeats and O'lvls is around the corner..and even school is starting soon..
should i just stay behind the screen and chat with my friends? no money means no friends?
=(
hanX-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home