Wednesday, August 20, 2008

English Oral was at 14:15. as the entry proof stated to be early half & hr before starting time, so i went early like 13:15. came to Pioneer Sec and realised i'm the first candidate for the day! w0o!! 
i checked my name and index number at the general office and they told me to put my stuff in the locker behind. i thought its some box to keep the stuff, but end up paying 20cents for the lockers!?! (similar to the ones at the swimming pool.)
went to the hall, organized and i'm at the seat with the paper in my hands. nervous! of course! its been so long..but i guess i did quite well for it, made the examiners laugh out loud! haha..
after the chatting, we were suppose to stay in the hall till 15:00, so i sat there alone, then this girl came and chatted with me. her name was SooChin, 19, working at Baleno, JP. she told me alot about her and her! hahaha...
came home afterwards, dad drove me to fetch sis, then we went for durians, popiah and rojak at Jurong West. burp!
great day today!
hanX-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home