Monday, November 17, 2008

hang hang hang, spoil spoil spoil..
what is wrong??? my lappy hung itself on a saturday morning, when i'm 3weeks left to assessment!!! die die die... is it because the memory is being used up? or hard drive spoil? i dunno..i just know i have to get my artist references all over again...
AND MY PICTURES!!! i'm so sad...... the other time i lost all my 2000+ songs.. now i lose 2000+ pictures...! so sad......i dunno whether to trust the computer anot..when everything is just going fine, it hangs up on me...
MAC? WINDOWS? same!!!
very mad..have to get it fixed somemore..wasting my time.....................
ARGH!!! IRRITATED...........
i'm living days without the computer, dreadful for me ah!!!!!!
ta boleh tahan!!!

i wanna blog, i wanna facebook, i wanna friendster, i wanna search for guitar chords, i wanna google, i wanna youtube, and i miss my powerpoint 2008 which xian just upload for me...all my guitar chords i laid out nicely for printing already...!!!
ME : ®†^%$^&)(*&^%$@@
Not happy...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home