Monday, April 13, 2009

At last, my hard work pays off with 2 demerit points! God was my middle name for the day. hahaha..

nervous i was these few days, as i count down the days till date. Seated at the waiting area at 8am, feeling nervous of course. But through the test course was safe and sound, no hiccups, no crazy pedestrians. And i was soon seated again at the waiting area, where everyone was eager to know the results. 
90 of us were on test, but only 43 passed. were so happy when we all knew we passed, but upon collecting the checklist, when we compared points, i was named 'God' by the boys. 2points! unbelievable, even i never dreamt about that. i just knew i did my best! =)

So i guess i'll be smiling in my sleep tonight! =)) happy boy now! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Miao Miao said...

Congrats on ontaining your driving lessons. Yi-ma gave up after 7 lessons. Have to put my hopes on Jonathan.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home