Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Its 1am in the morning of a 21st wednesday. Counts to a last and final day of freedom. In 48hrs time, i'll be sleeping with my bunk mates in a new environment. All kinds of stories are heard, and its time for me to experience it. My family members are my worries, no more maid cleaning the house and washing the clothes or putting them into the dryer. At least its for 2weeks! My parents are worried, from the way they talk and act, they are already missing me.
But for me, i'm really anticipating to step into these new encounters and adventures.
And for sure there are many misses for me! One important thing is my bolster! hahaha.. Okay. there is tons to miss, tons to feel about. But one person still doesn't get out of my mind... Whisky, Vodka, Red Wine, Sake...blah blah blah. Gin tonic is still the one that i'm missing.

Goodbyes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home