Friday, November 17, 2006

tiring day...

waking up at Seng's house in the afternoon after i won mahjong last late night...hee...can u believe the tiles i have??


then came the dragging of my legs to the busstop and took 3buses for me to reach home...after i reached home was only left with half and hour to bath and change and to prepare to go for cellgroup...was really fruitful course i din really have to wait for buses...again three buses to rachel's house...had a real long time of praising and worshipping God but was fruitful again and we had great fellowship together...after tat...David and i went to JurongWest Market to eat POWER NASI LEMAK...! POWER man!!!! look at the queue.........


i cannot deny the fact that the rice was AWESOME!!! anyone wanna give the powerful nasi lemak a try just contact me....! hahaa...then david came my house to play...took a picture of me with 11string guitar!!


and after all the fun...david still has a car home...I WANT A CAR!!
fruitful day for me...guess i'm falling to the ground soon...better get on my bed soon...God loves me!! hee =) seeya...!