Monday, May 21, 2007

my friend..

my friend, working hard these days is not to get money and lose friendship, i know i made a mistake on the sentosa trip which i din got u notified..but well then its over and get over with it. friends are the ones we need most rather than jobs. knowing that u are mad at me bout the thingy, i called u up, msged u but was no response..so reading your blog entries now and i realized that u are ignoring me..why are u doing that? i wanted to ask u out for gaming and pool, but i can only reach QX. so i went with him and i ask him for a job because then i knew the company needed manpower for taka fair..but after next day they told me they prefer female worker, so i can't ask u already..come on man..little stuffs like that u need to bring out the meaning of friendship? why do u need to drag friendship into the issue? i dun understand that..and i sincerely hope u stop ignoring me if it means the end of friendship!? i wouldn't want to lose it.. -_-
thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home