Thursday, November 08, 2007

slim? NOT NOW!!!

everything used to be so nice and good 2years ago..like the way i look and the things we do.everything was like heaven and our future and everything i wish for.. but now things dont seem be coming true now..look at some of the memories,
my best of best, close of close, already part of my life..

my best of best also..but he so far away...
the times of school..i really want it back...

the days of school is so fun...

we use to be so close so close..all because of i guy and things changed overnight...

i loved the feelings we had..but its already gone..

the three of us having great time in the carpark near my home..

slim i was, but not really the perfect shape..but NOT NOW!

the tan i loved..

crazy-ness...

i still loved it...

haha...body craze...

soccer team..missed playing soccer together...

my favourite class...i wanna stay forever at the age of 17..i really miss those days...

class of fun, 5A and B

jubilation...

memories are always nice and beautiful. but everything are too much to be true...although i want all of them to be with me always..like any other realistic person would say, we need to move on and cant stay the same way. but for me, i would love to have everything the same way forever as long as we all are happy...

I WANNA BE SLIM BACK...!
___hanx