Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fine Arts

got myself transferred to fine arts instead of to continue my commD course. then i realised fines arts is so much of freedom and life rather commD. anyway, got myself a room partner who is called cassandra who i guess nobody likes with her for her outwardly irritating personality. but i guess lecturers will love her because of her profound language AND she is an attention seeker...REALLY...! sad though. i only had 2 classmates with me doing printmaking, but ultimately i'm always with the other painters and sculpture makers. and i felt welcomed. and i'm know for the 'new dude' haha.. well then, yesterday was my first lesson on fine arts, and we actually did lecture till 8pm 0.0 but i did printmaking this morning and i enjoyed it somehow..compared to commD. whereas they teach the techniques, rather than deadline as the main topic........worn off! came home squeezing with the working people on bus, home later than expected, and so goes my 'today'. Goodnight and tmR will be another day of fun! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home