Friday, December 07, 2007

final decision.

Finally i made up my mind to cut my hair. i worried so much about it each and everyday, hesitating everytime i look at my hair. And finally today i went to cut my hair.
Took some of pictures of my hair before i cut it.


I went to Jurong Point, Storm to cut my hair. got myself a female hairstylist and when i told her the design i wanted, she gave me a look. that look said YOU SURE YOU WANT THAT? so while cutting, she repeated umpteen times saying u are so crazy! haha. And now its all done! The debut of my hair...
TADA..!!! ------>MY HAIR!!!!



I love my hair. although its quite Raw. but i still love it. Surprisingly my mum likes it too. Now that all my worries are done, i finally can do something else..YEAH!!!

happy 
hanX-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home