Sunday, December 30, 2007

shopping RED.

i'm turning my whole image to red. been looking for red stuff. i got myself alot of clothes! =) 
yesterday i went IMM with my parents and we went to Baystreet21 to have our dinner. 
i was told that we came to this place when we were young, but i totally do not have any image. 
i had steak. 

afterwards, we went to giant, i saw this huge area selling classical DVDs and so i went up to grab myself one. i guess i'll go back often because its only 5dollars. Cheap Cheap Cheap...
its titanic. one of my Favourite show.

then i got a red jacket. Clair would love it.

wanna go make out in my porsche..

rock'n roll hero..

'grandfather shoe' what my mum always say. 

i had so much fun yesterday, buying stuff, eating, spending time with my parents. So good!

contented!!
hanX-