Friday, March 28, 2008

fire.

fire broke out when i was leaving home to meet Xian. smoke gathered up the stairs and corridors. sweeping everyone to the ground floor. thick smoke made breathing difficulty for us. Although we are one block away. seeing everyone evacuating the scene, looking at the fire and the thick smoke, i guess everyone is shocked! Civil Defence arrived 5mins later to put down the fire.
Although i'm situated beside the building, but i still can see thick smoke gushing out of the windows and reflections of fire burning. its my first time to encounter a fire breakout. so i filmed it down. 
Can hear my mum all excited and worried, talking to my dad, my grandma, and me.
*listen carefully and you can hear the fire burning, glass falling, everyone talking, and of course my voice.
Part1.

Part2.
Part3.

heard from the neighbour opposite saying that the fire ignite because of the overuse of electrical switch at one point. imagine 16 china worker charging the phone at the same time!?!
screw them! 
now the few units above is all in burnt state. =(

so sad for the rest! =_=
hanX-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home