Thursday, September 04, 2008

Dad came to fetch us to WM to get our Starhub wireless and phone renewed.  but the dealer at WM was some ah lian wannabe who had long fingernails like 1inch each. she had attitude of course, so i was so pissed off by her. i told my dad to go Cuppage Plaza instead cause we have to send in the letter too.
Saw Paul, the guy who served us the other time. was so glad to see him, cause he really has a nice face and a very nice service. got my LG Ku990 phone and wireless renewed, sis and i went cineleisure while my dad goes to work. 
 
shopped around and around then we landed at The Cathay. there was this game at the ground floor which featured 6gears & clutch. totally like a real driving experience. didn't get it the first time, but soon got used to it. 
 
was invited to the Draw Print Book Opening by Beeling at the Esplanade Jendela. initially i asked brenna to go with me, but she flew my kite in the afternoon, so my sis went with me instead. seeing the works really inspires me! 
 
 
 
 
went for korean dinner at Marina Square, popped by to see whether Zisky was there, but he wasn't. hmmm..bought this miniature set. so cool.
 
now i have a huge manual book to study before i use the phone.
hanX-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home