Sunday, September 21, 2008

Morning was really devastated. my legs were numb, mind was blank, couldn't get out of the bed. it could be the running that made me felt so tired. 
Anyway i still got up and visited grandma at Telok Blangah. fell asleep again! slept for 3hours this time, real deep sleep. was so reluctant to wake up for facial. 
It was such a draggy afternoon. Facial was at 3pm, Yuki was kind of busy, so there was this Ivy person who treated my face. i felt quite nice because she seemed confident and experienced. 
Finally my mood moved to a better stage.
 
 
After facial, met Ting and Xuan. initially they wanted me to join them for Yoga lessons, but they changed plans. so together we met Xian for dinner at Bugis instead. 
So the boys accompanied the girls for shopping, carried the stuffs! haha.. 
hanX-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home