Saturday, November 29, 2008

after ABT(abs, butt and thighs) aerobics i joined last friday with my mum, my abs, thighs and butt are indeed in great pain. i always thought aerobics was designed mostly for women, but rather it was really more than what it seems to be. I dun think just any guy that spent thousands of years in the gym can do an hour of ABT.

Its saturday morning when i had to get strings for my guitar, and so i met my first student at jurong point. initially i wanted to have lunch together, but he said he ate already. so we just got the strings and headed for my home.
Taught him ways and tactics to handle the guitar, and G was his most confident chord while C was also his worst of the day. So i said he was very good for a first timer already...

Ended around 6 when i'm all beat up, so i went for nap till 10pm..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home