Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday was not a bad day for me though. I went out with Xian to places to get stuffs.
First stop was Queensway, to see what Gary could match for me. But after browsing in his shop, none of the designs interest me or xian, so we left for Peninsular Plaza instead.
Second stop was to get my wheels for my Waveboard. Its my first time getting such materials for boards or skates, so i'm quite a noob to the sales person.
Third stop was at Parkway Parade. Esprit was the shop and the discount was the goal! Entered the place and it was messed up alright. Piles of clothes thrown everywhere and people queueing for changing rooms and cashiers, but we still managed to get our shirts and jeans. DISCOUNT IS WOAH!!! =)))
SiewYing was attending us and we were there to make her happy too, but maybe i was a bit extra. hahaa.. and and xian! u should really dont care so much and just talk to her and make her laugh, the shyness should end already. If it persist, she might just lose interest. =))
Forth stop was NTUC 24hrs at JP2. Dad came home to pick up the whole family for CNY goods and snacks. Woah! and numbers was on the receipt. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home