Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sister said she booked a table for dinner at Outback, and so she instructed me to dress nicely for it. Met my mum and adil and we were 5mins late for the dinner, while sis was already waiting.


Dinner was wonderful! We ate our fills and while waiting for our bill, the Outback crew came towards me with a cake and sang birthday song! I froze and was stunned! I couldn't stop laughing because i should  have expected it.. I, Gerald was pranked! hahahaa

After that we went for bowling and pool and Daytona! haha.. And caught the Wolverine Origins movie.
Action pack, Wolverine was so cool! but some parts were expected. Enjoyed the show still. And it was really fun bringing mummy out for midnight shows and fun. She said she would follow us to clubbing! hahaaa.. wooh0o!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home