Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It all started on Monday, when i would see this everyday.

Started to dress myself, smart and tidy, look and smell nice. Today is the second lesson, while everyone was already comfortable with each other since yesterday and chats were heard and disturbing the class. Adults already, people! 
Anyway i was happily attending the class, knowledge were literally thrown into my head. Tons and tons of terms and concepts, definitions and examples to memories and understand. I'm just having problems with the terms. Pretty hard to understand the different terms. 
Calculations today just made me felt like learning math all over again. 4 yrs since i lasted tried a math question. 
2 more lessons to go.
I hope i can do it, passed the exam and proceed towards the next step in life.
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home