Sunday, September 06, 2009

After a month of rest, got to visit my grandma already. my mum and i came up with a few excuses for my absence. But my grandma didn't ask much of it, i guessed she's too amazed by my hair! hahaha =P
i didn't wanna stay there and fold the joss paper because the more i fold, the more i imagine the seller counting his money.
The smart one sells the joss paper, while the dumb one folds them.
So i initiated to go shopping at Vivo City. I couldn't miss PageOne whenever i visit Vivo, i really love the atmosphere there, compared to borders or kino.
Dinner was at HKcafe, and i was given a pencil to take orders, and guess what?
I always make full use of the pencil to start my doodling. =)
(And its just nice i dropped the mushroom) hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home