Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting myself soaked in the running water is really what i live for. For the second time i couldn't bath because i'm hurt. Damn!
Shit me, mistakes happened and i've got to pay for them. I'm really not knowing whats running in my mind. "Do you always need to get hurt before you get the picture?" my mum said these words to me.
Sitting in my wheels once again, i went into deep thoughts. Did i really need to hurt myself and get everyone around me to worry for me to learn?
I always thought i could do things when others could do. But despite all that, guilts is something not everyone wanna have. Cause its really terrible!!
Being guilty isn't fun, lying on the bed without those eyes shut isn't any fun shit. Jumping right up from dreams isn't cool. I've learnt my mistake, and i've got pretty much to pay for.
Will i ride again? Nope. But will i get on the road again? Yes, i will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home