Monday, September 21, 2009

A long weekend, a long period time to cool down and think about the life i prefer in the future.
Was accompanying Xian all the while because he has been contradicting himself all this while about army. i also became the love guru!! hahaha..
Swimming and swimming and swimming. I finally knew how much i love the chlorine water. couldn't stop but took my time in the water. Never felt better! =)
Went over to collect my graduation gown today. And i never knew i look so good in such formal attire! hahaa.. amazing! But my school is still a pathetic loser school, doing stupid surveys for what?!?! the management is just disgustingly weak and slow. Pardon me on that, because i've graduated and i'm still receiving retarded email and replies from the school! ARGH!
See me soon in my gown! (And i just read the lines where they indicated, anyone who takes photographs in the ceremony will be asked to leave the hall.) dumb-ass management! HAHAHAA
i just dont give a damn, i just dont wanna remember i studied in this school...
God! it feels good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home