Sunday, February 07, 2010

Cleaning for the whole day, it sucks to clean every single part of the house, practically every corner every inch. sick and tired of it. Do not know whether to look forward to CNY or not, seems like we need to prepare alot of stuff for it, especially cleaning! yucks! ARGH!!
i get to book out like only 2days, and i have to slog myself to cleaning again, when friday was area cleaning in camp! now i'm tired and lazy. I still got to book in ltr, argh! somebody kill me please! i cannot help but to EMO again, i just need someone to talk to. Or hear me talk!
Anyway, i hope i'll be carefree after CNY, no more stacks of clothes for me to fold, and no more lumps of dust for me to mop..

I'm going back to my stars!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home