Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i'm a crazy boy! i know exactly how they are gonna know about this. And i know she reads my blog, but still i got to write all these out. I believe everyone deserve a way to live and a way to die. I never believe in fate, and how fate can plan our destiny. I always believe we plan our own lives, and how we live it. And i'm always stubborn in this!
He strongly disagrees with my decision, thats why i made that decision before informing. And so i realised thats what happened all the time! even my first ear piercing, my tongue piercing, my tattoo, my driving license, and my bike, even my accident! i dunno why, but he doesn't make me feel good telling anything to him.
But of course he takes good care of me! that i can strongly agree. Thats why i respect him, yet disobey him. I cant take orders, i cant take constrictions. I dont wanna be controlled and i cant be controlled!
and THATS ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home