Sunday, November 19, 2006

i've finally going to AH MA house...!

woke up today and couldn't move my right shoulder...was aching the whole night and i couldn't sleep well...was suppose to go church today, but went to AH MA house in the end...=(
Ah MA long time din see me le...i tink she miss me until like mad le...hee..went to have breakfast at telok blangah and then went up to her house...she was doing the vegetables...then my mummy and i helped out with the eggs...and there is also my AH GONG that does nothing in the house and walks around...







after the helping, mummy and i went to take an afternoon nap...and i watched power rangers before i sleep...hee =)
after waking up then waited for my sister to come here and eat lunch together...and i went to my cousin to play game after that...was quite a moody day for me...but i saw my beloved AH MA today and i'm very happy now...hee...so so happy she misses me so much...haha...sorry for not attending church today...but i know God will forgive me de....! seeya...!