Monday, June 04, 2007

pain is going to continue..

went for New York Skin Solution at takashimaya, met up with mum and sis and headed for the facial experience. was my first time doing this sort of stuff..okay..i met my consultant and talked about skin problems and how to tackle them, and eventually got into action in a tiny room..i was not supposed to open my eyes, and so i din know what was happening around me, i only knew my consultant was walking around mixing creams and stuff..finally the pain came after comforts of cooling creams, she uses this picky thingy that digs the white heads out of my face, super painful..! its unbearable compared to tattoo-ing, tattoo is like continuous pain when i could enjoy, but picking on my face?!?! i can't, but still have to finish the entire picking..ended up with cooling mask..enjoyed everything accept the pain. after everything of course they will introduce the package and stuff, and i got myself a $2750/- package, 0.0 wa0o..! shocking? my mum actually agreed..plus my mum and sis package which adds up to $4095/- including 5% GST..kills my mum's heart...now i have to go back every week to do skin care..hope everything turns out well for my face..