Tuesday, July 31, 2007

i'm in the airport arena now...

currently i'm using the free internet service computers in the airport now while waiting for flight. so i decided to blog about it... hahaha...so fun here, although its so empty and so less stuff i see, but i guess the original terminal is so much better than budget airline. having taken much photos on our way here, with amy and andrew accompanying me to my flight...kind of miss all of them..clairin couldn't make it here, but i will still miss her..now i'm standing with many kinds of people around me, and i hope from this journey i will learn more stuff and gain knowledge of the world outside singapore...wish me good luck and bon vovage and i'll update the blog once i reach hongkong and will blog more of myself and life...take care guys and i'll see u guys in 1weeks time..take care...!!

=)