Wednesday, April 16, 2008

spoil.

Spoil! my computer finally hang and hangs!

finally something cock up with the system. dunno what happen and dunno why. maybe its because the memories are drained. Perhaps. but one thing i know is i'm being a pathetic soul going everywhere and anywhere i can to use the com now.
And currently i'm alone in school blogging.
*(If anyone happen to see this blog entry, please help me find someone who knows MAC.)
thanks.
if not i would have to send it to the Apple service centre.
=)
hanX-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home