Saturday, December 06, 2008

Today seems to be a rather stiff day for me. somehow i felt awkward in any spot i'm in.
Woke up pretty late, so i hurried to arrange a time with Guan to attend the Poskad Opening later at 6.
Reached the venue pretty early, so i had the opportunity to glace through all the artworks in the exhibition.
$10,000/- artpiece.
When around 6:30, people started to cramp up the space and its getting real hard to breathe, therefore i decided to leave early since Kang called me for bball.
But when i was on my way home, kang told me he din wanna play tonight. So i took my time to walk home instead, thinking i might have some leftover eggtarts for me, but apparently none was left. HUNGRY HUNGRY me! i went downstairs to pack dinner for mum and myself.

Dinner was over and i still wasn't feeling right. Everything seems disorganized.
- Bought mum sausages when i knew she din like it at all.
- Dad came home at 9plus for awhile, afterwhich he went for work again.
- Xian suddenly asked for Kaili's number.
- Jingyuan asked if i was free tmr and i said no, surprisingly he said (thnx). ??
- Brenna approached me on msn which she seldom seldom does that.
- Saw Richard online and we planned for an outing on tuesday. Sentosa somemore? huh..

Maybe i just din felt right....hmmm....
Not sure what will be the word to desribe my feeling...
Meeting Sophia tmr, hopefully everything is going as planned. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home