Tuesday, January 20, 2009

how long, you tell me how long already? how long have i been teaching you. communication is the bridge to love and communication helps everything and anything. But when she slams the door, u choose to aim the arrow at me, blasting at me. 
I dont blame you for not waking me, its just a habit and it takes time to nurture a new habit. But thats not what u think hor. u want ur son to be 'magic'. tadah! the next morning and subsequent mornings i'm jumping off my bed. realistic man.
Dont blame me for shouting or not understanding about how u feel. but how many times i teach u already, think before saying something. Is whatever u're saying constructive? Does it help the situation? Or is it still the same? 
You know its never hard to be a mother, its just the thinking. When was the last time we quarrelled?? just thinking before u start slamming things and shouting. 
after everything, do u know why i'm angry? No. its not because u din wake me up, its because all my plans are foiled, so i'm fed-up. and u choose to blast at me. so sorry lor.. wrong time. 
Disappointments are not only parents, you should just learn to understand her. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home