Thursday, May 21, 2009

Went out in the evening and caught the movie, Night In The Museum 2. What a hilarious movie. 
One of the scene which made me laugh like mad. Simply irritating. Braundon!
I believe i'm now too numb to other kind of genre movies. Like gore, violent, romance and thriller, they couldn't satisfy my demand.
And i realised i could only lose myself when watching comedy, adventure and action. They usually make me laugh and go WOAH! simply personal. =)
Anyway, we went over to the new FilmGarde at Bugis. The place is pretty big and empty, maybe its due to the high ceiling and super long escalator...

Whats after movie?

Billiard of course! we wouldn't miss out a chance to play. Was quite accurate for the night, and i just found the way to aim far shots. Super happy =) Apparently i still lost. -_- 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home