Thursday, June 25, 2009

At last, a month of waiting, the guy finally called me to confirm my job. Had to go all the way to Golden Mile Complex to retrieve the bike. Hoping that my bike wasn't any disgusting colour, i got RED! =) (At least its not some disgusting blue.) (And and and, it has a uncle box and uncle basket at the front. hahaha)
Its a semi-auto bike, which is really user friendly. but i would prefer a bike with clutch, its gives me more control of it.
Anyways, went around singapore to send this and collect that, din have the time to eat, or rather i din felt like eating.
Finished off all the deliveries and i'm dead tired! oh man! But i had fun and i'm more confident on the road. And i finally understand why my dad always scolds some drivers. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home