Sunday, November 22, 2009

2weeks left till POC! happily awaiting for that day to arrive, which brings me so much closer to civilization. So much closer to people, so much closer to my entertainments. Hopes are everywhere, thinking about my future and my ambitions. What to do now and what to do next. Got a very good job awaiting for my NS to complete, but i do not know much about it. Do i need to do something about it? To study some shit out of it??
NS have great all these while, been to firing range, went through outfield, soaked myself in muddy puddles, drenched in the showers, bites from mosquitos, heat rash, so much and all. Time just pass so fast. Tug of war is coming soon and i'm a part of it. hopefully we'll win it once again for this cahoot again! =)

I'm still the clean and neat freak!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very useful post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Obat Luka Berair said...

This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Cara Mengobati Cacingan pada Anak
Obat Benjolan di Belakang Telinga
Cara Mengobati ruam Kulit pada Bayi
Cara Cepat Mengobati Amandel
Khasiat Daun Sirsak untuk Benjolan
Penyebab dan cara Mengatasi jantung Berdebar

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home