Saturday, December 26, 2009

hell0o.

i sound moody, cause i just updated my Ginger blog. Kind of losing the words to express.
Anyway, i'm posted to Auto Tech A Veh, Ayer Rajah Camp. Sounds so turn off for me. The moment i keyed my IC no. and my Singpass, the technician appeared and i just lost my mind. The more u desire for something, it doesn't come, but the most undesired ones will always appear to fuck your life.
Shit time in camp, got to fixed tank and shit. it just sucks when u dont get to choose in life. And i believe thats not how i'm living it.
hmmm.. been going around clubs and discos to enjoy myself. i've just realised that i could just move to the music, dance to the music and lose my mind. TO just keep my eyes close and move my muscles. But the moment people hear clubs and discos, they think its a taboo place, a no-no, a place full of bad people. but know what. WHATEVER.

I'm EMO-ed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home