Thursday, January 07, 2010

I dont mind being a leader, i've always wanted to be a leader. But the survey shows that i'm a peacock, not an eagle. Peacock which means a persuasive personal.
So now i'm given a opportunity to be an eagle, game IC. happy i was, with this position. But everytime i stand myself infront of everyone, i tend to feel nervous and stage fright of course!
The other time when i had this singing competition, i was stage fright, and i sang till i got all the lyrics mixed up. But now i told myself to stand straight and be confident. And i did it..!!

Another thing is that i'm gonna dance! haha...how nice! and i'm gonna be the sound IC for my friend's wedding too.. i've got alot to learn.. pray hard i dont ruin her wedding...

so many important positions makes me stressed up, but it makes me grow up. I wanna grow up!
okay, now that i'm feeling a bit better, i think i'm gonna pull myself together and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home