Sunday, March 07, 2010

woah! been so so far away from posting any entries.. Camp has been so so and so so. Nothing much to elaborate on it. Just finding ways to make my life better!
CNY has gone past for quite awhile, although the tidbits at home are still visible on the table. But i never had enough of my favourite Bak Kwa this time round!

oh Yah, that night i spent talking to Sai Lou was indeed triggering my emotions again. He forced himself to stop thinking about it, but when we were talking, he couldn't stop but babble all his misses.. our ciggs weren't leaving till 3am... where i started snoring next to him! haha..

Misses and kisses! tons of misses once again appear in my blood stream. i just wanna talk to you once again! to start reminiscing!! ARGH!

WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I WANNA TALK TO YOU! I MISS YOU ALOT>!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home