Wednesday, June 27, 2007

life still continues...

Working all the way seems bored to me, hearing the alarm every morning makes me sick of waking up, lying on the bed to enjoy the morning sensation, at the end, u still get to see me walking into my bathroom preparing for work..but life there isn't that bad, i have friends there talking and chatting sharing each other's life and experience and having fun. although sales isn't that good, crowds were not seen in the mall, many says its not their taste..

My off day is today...! finally i get the chance to slack at home on my lovely bed until 2pm.. =) though it may sound kind of ridiculers that i slack till 2pm, but thinking the days i can't slack, i should be enjoying it, but still i have to get to lavander, ICA building to get my passport extended, going to NY skin solution after that, thinking the whole day i might be alone, i got to meet up with clair and xuan at THE CENTREPOINT after my NY skin solution thingy, drinking coffee...ended everything at outram station leaving xuan heading to MOS while clair and i headed home..

but anyway, i got myself a DeathNote series I character called Ryuk, it costed me 50bucks, and i'm going HK to get the white guy to complete the DeathNote series..

I'm leaving for HK in 1months time...meeting up with tzefai at Macau, AND ITS MY FIRST TIME ON THE PLANE...help me..! =) i'm kind of blur, because its really my first time... =)

haa, anyway, i'm still having fun and sorry guys that i am busy...especially Seng..guess he is alone at home..someone please ask him out.. =)

Ryuk; the apple lover..guess i'll get him the apple when i'm at HK... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home