Sunday, December 07, 2008

w0o..meeting cancelled. =(
i din wanna spent the day wrong again, so i told sophia i'll go up her place to meet her. Met her at Compassvale, exchanged trades and soon we were both happy people.
(thanks sophia for the board and the trip down just to pass it to me and also clairclair favour.)

Another thanks to Sophia, this is the first time i ever stepped foot in Compass Point. With my mum, we just walked around wandering into shops and out of it, just to spent some time away and wait for my dad to pick us up.

While having dinner at Hougang, my parents told me stories we had at Punggol Park. Saying how my dad saved my sister from the slope and how he hurt himself. but somehow i din remember any of it. I ask my mum, where am i then? She said you are always in front dunno where, where got wait for us.. hahaha.. thats quite true.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home