Monday, January 26, 2009

I never once took a picture together with my grandfather before.


CNY this year was as usual. Somehow i dont feel any festive mood. As if it was just another day for me. Though i was looking forward to gambling and those ang bao(s). Since i only do that once a year. So i thought i should just play and play. 
Lose and Win, Win and Lose, not sure whether did i really win or lose, but i enjoyed the excitement when peeking into the cards.  

Going over to relatives, friends and teacher's home to visit. Giving the oranges away seem just like a gesture. Even my friends dont take the oranges out of the paper bag when greeting the owner of the home. Not sure what will be the meaning anymore.
Anyway, i still had fun around my family and friends. Happiness should be the only key to be used on any day.
Wish all a Happy Lunar Bull Year. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home