Saturday, April 24, 2010

I had this great dream on tuesday night. I was in camp and the dream was ongoing till Mingshen's alarm starts ringing. Crashed my beautiful dream.
Anyway, that wasn't the worst, i spill the cup of tea all over the table. Come back to REALITY. i guessed thats what its telling me.

I was holding hands with london, walking alongside each other, taking her around and showing her around the place, going shopping with her, gazing the stars side by side. How sweet. But its all a dream.

I just told her about it just now, and she just said...Erm. Okay. You dream too much Liao, Lol.

she always leaves so soon, and i couldn't talk to her much, maybe she's real busy at the other end of the world. London!! argh!

Reading those past history we had during 2009 was fun. and she wasn't holding back at all.

time to do some dreaming again. Can't wait to fly over 7hrs back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home