Monday, December 04, 2006

finally we are done...!

first picture we took at macdonald's together at king albert park with my fugitsu laptop in front playing my favourite song...sweet picture right?it has all turn to ashes in my heart...only memories...

what a relieve, finally we have a closure of our relationship. i was lost for so long and finally i still dunno what is happening, i still cannot bring myself to accept it. we have broken up at 04/12/2006, 11:31:45pm. know what, the day when we both were together was 04/11/2005, 23:45pm, nice eh? finally...it has been a year plus one month of being together. I'm single. single! throughout the years attached, i've learnt so much from her, so so much, the way i talk, the way i walk, the way i move, like every single step i take has her part in it. but currently she is giving up the relationship just because she wants to enjoy her single life. i grant her wishes! as long as she is happy, i still love her of course, its hard to let go, u think its easy? i took so much courage to let her have her ways to her life. I'm totally devastated...
sorry was away from blogging halfway...
Just finished talking to my mum. like every other person will say, anything happens, your family members will always be there for you.
And i know God is too! but its just too bad i can't see him and tell him i wan to love! teach me how to love again! give me strength to overcome all burdens! i need your presence most at this brink of moment. sorry for all my sins lord...! i'll choose to forgive what i need to forgive, please grant me a great heart and great courage. I'm willing to step out of my comfort zone and do things to glorify your name. i've cleared my thoughts, its you i need forever. relationships can wait le! i've decided to walk in the path u give me! and i know u care for me! i love you Jesus!!! Amen!