Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Crap! i dunno whats wrong man, firstly my harddisk crashed and this ironic guy told me to have it fixed at 500bucks. Secondly this guy from apple service told me to call the hotline to retrieve a free installation disc, which turn out i was not eligible for the free installation disc. And so now i have to go back there to ask that guy what the hell was going on? Same computer but they all said different things. What is wrong with the system? Oh man, then i had to call and ask and go over to clarify then...........!!!!!!! argh!!!! irritated.
Anyway, i knew this girl online, and i noticed she is very different. Girls these days are so boring, computer, online shopping, facebook, everything online. So boring! no other activities out of the home, if not its clubbing. where did all the CCA went? where did all the sports go to for this girls? Maybe its because of the surrounding of my school that made me have this thoughts on girls.
By the way, my school's CCA is clubbing. hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home