Sunday, December 14, 2008

Out to fix my lappy at Funan, which i found out it was just the installation disc 2 that was faulty. WTF..this guy from this authorised dealer at Sunshine Plaze told me i had a faulty internal hard drive. And he bloody con me to changing a 300GB internal harddisk that cost 500bucks with service charge of 120bucks!

Lucky for me, now i just need to retrieve a FREE installation disk from Apple and hopefully my lappy works. Just have to call them during office hours.
Since lappy is all over for awhile, we went shopping at Suntec City. Suddenly thought of tattoo-ing a series of squares on my leg. Took out pen and paper and started to doodle while waiting for mum outside the changing room, which ultimately i din have any outcome of how it looks like.
Frog Legs Porridge $16/-
Red Grouper in Mango Sweet Sauce $49/-
Dad came to fetch us and we went Geylang for Frog Legs Porridge, which really turn out pretty nice and delicious though the place was rather messy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home