Thursday, February 05, 2009

Went for badminton today, like finally i get to play! It was with my sister's colleagues, at Safra Mt Faber. First few matches was really just a warm-up for me, after that was really my game. hahaha. There was a guy name Alex who played pretty good, and as i got to team up with him, the rest were like NO!!!!!!! hahahahaa
But my all time team mate ADIL was great! haha..we really have teamwork. =)
Anyway everything was really fun until the time to go home. Was really rather awkward, so i just kept quiet.
Pulled my sister back home from JP on the waveboard. hahaa..she was balancing herself all the time, and i had to pull her all the time. But its really fun and when people give that ? face, i just feel like asking them, "you wanna try?" =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home