Sunday, August 02, 2009

Everything is taking its place. Job is really going well, just removed the box and the basket. And its going pretty smooth to me, although all my pillions are complaining about the comfort no more! hahaha!!
Improvement in my life too! getting somewhere and towards there. At least its heading somewhere that i'm looking forward to.
I've made a conclusion yesterday! Grooming oneself really helps! I have girls talking to me, finding topics to start with me. There was this girl in this shop that asked whether my ear hole hurts when i enlarged it, while i'm looking through the jeans. I thought sales personal should ask what am i looking for or what can they help me in size and design. It really made me concluded this theory.
My grandma went into the hospital because she's being breathless for awhile. So worried about her, but i'm sure to remember her coolness! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home