Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm relieved, I get to speak to london on my birthday, at least now its 00:00 and i'm listening to her.
Been out with my buddies to dinner, and we got ourselves neoprints.. Like centuries before when i last smile into the machine. 4yrs back was long...
At 00:01, she says she's going down to get tissue, did she realised its passed my birthday already? Maybe its because of the time lapse, the 7hr gap that she's still living on 27th April. hmmm..
I wanna meet alot of people, many of my friends which i haven been going out with, like my STPI friends, and lasalle friends..
Just went over to lasalle for a few mins to catch them, but they're already leaving home. And i also miss those at STPI. our volleyball games.....

I just need that someone to stay with me for at least today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home