Friday, December 15, 2006

hmmm...

lying on the bed with my laptop in front of me..so i decided to blog about my feelings..hmmm...is bored now..now that the break off have been past for 2week..i am still feeling a bit lost..like nothing to do..no friends..cuz i tot this relationship would last forever, but now it doesn't seem so. so i have been going to the gym and swimming and tanning to get back wat i use to have, looking at the pictures when i took last yr really can see the bones de..now lei, u can only see fats. that time i had almost got my two packs out lei..but because i tot this relationship would last, so i din cared much about my looks because i already got people want le ma. now have to bring back the look...working hard now. hope the next time u all see me will be a changed person. christmas is coming. do u all wanna come to my church to see show and play the carnival and get your salvation? i din get mine on christmas, but i had fun last yr, thinking about it makes me getting all pumped up for that day..haha..now i'm listening to I Don't wanna Know-Mario Winans feat P.Diddy, can i dun wanna know wat is my next step in life...cuz i'm lost. someone spend time with me can? hee =) alone and bored now...wanna look at how i look 1yr ago?
see, almost..hee..actually still quite long..hahaa
gotto sleep le..going gym and swimming and tanning tmr, then going to cut my hair with my sister tmR..many plans tmR...
haha..goodnight...seeya..God bless...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home