Tuesday, January 23, 2007

one day without schooL..

was lazy getting up from bed this morning..need to get the clothes hung, the bowls and plates kept and water boiled..did everything in the morning..got my 3d work done half way, so lazy to finish it up..meeting my friends to orchard to get tattoo..she got her Aquarius horoscope tattoo done on the ankle..like mine..but i had a much smaller one..mine is a taurus logo..so after all the torture..we went to Bugis to shop for shirts..got a black one and andrew got 2shirts...got a membership card with 10% discount off on next purchase..cool card..finally going to get my 3d work done tonight..have to because i hate JAnet..she is a pain in my ass..always nagging in the class and not getting any point in the end..and there will be another sickening class of 3d tmR at 1 to 3pm..anyone wants to book me afterwards? call me...!
this is the cool black membership card i was talking about..nothing special though..hee =)
happy day today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home